Past recipients of the The ECA Ray Hart Memorial Award and details of their research project are listed below:
- 2016 – Ms Holly Bradley – A research project on the abundance and resource partitioning of the Western Pygmy Possum (Cercartetus concinnus) and Honey Possum (Tarsipes rostratus) in Ioppolo Natural Reserve.
- 2015 – Matthew Long – Studying the seasonal migration of our largest fresh water fish, the freshwater cobbler, in the Canning River, under supervision of the Swan River Trust.
- 2015 – Sarah Randell – encouragement award – A state wide investigation of how Banksia species are coping with the rainfall decline experienced by Western Australia over the past 30 years.
- 2014 – Samuel Lymbery – Looking at the effect of a symbiotic endemic fly on the carnivorous strategy of the Albany Pitcher Plant
- 2013 – Clodagh Guildea – Investigating the extent of genetic introgression within the Critically Endangered hairy marron (Cherax tenuimanus, Smith) population of Margaret River.
- 2012 – Maddison Read – Researching the effects of predation by feral cats on arid zone mammals and the Brush-tailed mulgara in particular
- 2012 – Stefan Andrews – Researching temperature tolerances and assisted rehabilitation of iconic temperate seaweed populations.
- 2011 – Matthew Fraser Honors project looking at the spatial drivers of seagrass distribution within Shark Bay (Faure Sill).
- 2010 – Amy Robinson
- 2009 – Eleanor Rusack
- 2009 – Claire Smart
- 2008 – Anthony Robinson
- 2007 – Scott Carver – Dryland salinity and the ecology of Ross River virus: the potential for disease activity
- 2006 – Ciaran Sgherza – Tree-ring width and delta 13C chronologies of Callitrisin the south-eastern wheatbelt of Western Australia
- 2006 – Rachael Ord – Assessing the effects of wind erosion and faunal activity on broadcast seed removal in Banksia woodland restoration