Alec Holm has over forty years experience in natural resource management and rural development in Australia and overseas. Alec became a full-time NRM consultant in 2000 operating as Alexander Holm & Associates. His clients include mining companies, United Nations agencies, state and federal agencies. He specialises in assessment, management and monitoring of environmental impacts of various land uses in arid and semi-arid environments.
Experience practicing in:
- Rural development within agro-pastoral grazing systems including community consultation and participative processes
- Natural resouce assessment, management, monitoring and reporting
- Strategic planning, evaluation and policy development for management of natural resources
- Environmental services for mining companies
- Policey development services