Chris is an environmental scientist with seven years experience in the field of land contamination and ground risk management. He has extensive experience in Phase I and Phase II geo-environmental site investigations for the industrial, commercial and residential sectors. Chris specialises in environmental assessment and his experience ranges from project management, managing contaminated sites, reporting, ground gas risk assessment and implementing various groundwater monitoring programs.
Experience practicing in:
- Phase I and Phase II site investigations and interpretive reporting
- Remediation project supervision and validation reporting
- Quantitative risk assessment
- Hazardous ground gas risk assessment
- GIS Modeling
- Management of geo-environmental and geotechnical software