Chrystal is a senior environmental consultant in Emerge Associates Environmental Planning and Management Team. Chrystal is involved
in projects in a project leader role and provides environmental support and advice for all stages of planning and development
design and has worked on major rural, residential and industrial developments across the Perth Metropolitan Region.
As an environmental planner, Chrystal co-ordinates environmental inputs from technical specialists and manages the planning and environmental approvals process. Chrystal has a strong knowledge of environmental and planning policy and legislation and the level
of detail required for residential and industrial land development projects.
Chrystal is passionate about collaboration, often working in multidisciplinary teams to achieve project outcomes that balance the environmental with social and economic outcomes.
Experience practicing in:
- Environmental impact assessment and approvals
- Preparation and implementation of environmental management plans
- Environmental planning advice and approvals for land development
- Project management and coordination of baseline environmental assessments and investigations
- Bushfire management planning
General Services ? View service descriptions
Bachelor of Science (Hons), UWA