Crispin has worked in the oil and gas, resources and natural resource management fields since 1996. He has excellent knowledge and technical skills in environmental and HSE management of greenfield and brownfield projects. Particular strengths include development of environmental management plans and environmental risk assessment and management. He is conversant with the standards of key maritime and terrestrial Government regulators, with operators such as Esso, Woodside, Chevron Australia and INPEX, and with hands on environmental management techniques and applications.
Experience practicing in:
- Environmental risk assessment and management
- Construction environmental management
- Environmental Management System (EMS) development, implimentaiton and audit
- Environmental Management Plans (EMPs)
- Environmental; engineering and design review
- Environemntal Impact Assessment
- Regulator interface (i.e. NOPSEMA, DWER etc.)
General Services ? View service descriptions
Bachelor of Science, UWA, 1995.
Postgraduate Diploma Environmental Impact Assessment, Murdoch, 1999.