Damian is an environmental engineer specialising in design and management of larger scale rehabilitation and revegetation projects. Damian’s 18 years of experience is focussed on the Swan Coastal Plain and south-west of WA, and has included international assignments on a range of projects in Indonesia and New Caledonia.
Damian is a founding partner and the General Manager at Tranen, overseeing quality control and performance of the company in all aspects of all of its operations.
Experience practicing in:
- Site and project assessment and review
- Rehabilitation methodology selection and program design for risk management
- Weed management planning
- Project management, scheduling, and budgeting
- Erosion management, soil stability and bio-engineering
- Progress monitoring and assessments
- Third party monitoring assessments and reporting
- Supervision and training