Linda has nineteen years professional experience working in the environmental and resources industries on projects from resource projects through to infrastructure and urban development across Western Australia and the Northern Territory. Linda brings a broad understanding from working in industry and government, together with an appreciation of environmental impact legislation to bring insight and a practical approach to achieving project approval while protecting significant aspects of the environment. She has a strong understanding of the mining industry both from the Geological and Environmental perspective having prepared Mining Proposals and Mine Closure Plans under the Mining Act 1978 (WA) and from working in mines, both surface and underground. Environmental approvals practitioners face constantly moving goal-posts particularly regarding the significance of impacts, management methodology, conditions set and offsets required. Linda’s experience with impact assessment under the EA Act, EP Act, EPBC Act and Mining Act provides strategic advantage.
Experience practicing in:
- Project Management of projects up to two million dollars
- Environmental Assessment under EP Act, EA Act, EPBC Act and Mining Act
- Statutory Submissions under EP Act, EPBC Act and Mining Act
- Training Education - of community
- Community Liaison – Reference groups, workshops and liaison
- Rehabilitation – mostly in metro Perth and Perth Hills