Lisa is an environmental approvals specialist with extensive experience in the project management and preparation of impact assessments for projects in the mining, land development and infrastructure sectors.
As a consultant for over 13 years, I have developed and implemented environmental approvals strategies for clients from early planning/feasibility through to compliance and ongoing management of approvals. This often includes agency consultation, preparation of environmental impact assessment documentation, project management, compliance audits, environmental management plans, approval documentation (e.g. clearing permit applications) and stakeholder consultation.
Lisa has worked in a range of senior consulting and executive management roles and was a Director from 2012 to 2014.
My project experience includes marine, coastal and inland environments in all parts of Western Australia. I have particular experience in complex projects involving many stakeholders and multiple layers of approval requirements; often navigating new and evolving approval processes and policies
Experience practicing in:
- Environmental approvals advice
- Environmental impact assessment
- Compliance management and reporting
- Project management and delivery
- Developing outcome based and cost effective environmental monitoring and management programs
- Developing and negotiating approval of environmental offsets
- Risk assessment and mitigation
- Agency liaison
General Services ? View service descriptions
Bachelor of Environmental Science (hons)