Lundstrom Environmental Consultants
Lundstrom Environmental Consultants has been operating in Western Australia for a period of 20 years in the fields of environmental engineering, environmental science and approvals, hydrology, hydrogeology, soil science, remote sensing, field and mining geology and engineering geology.
A team of six multidisciplinary team members ensures a comprehensive evaluation of all aspects that fall within development applications in Western Australia.
Areas of Expertise includes:
1. Environmental assessment, management, approvals and
reporting for development projects and the mining industry.
2. Hydrological and hydrogeological studies.
3. Contaminated site assessment.
4. Acid sulphate soil survey.
5. Agricultural and engineering soil studies.
6. Coastal environmental planning.
7. Project and programme management.
8. Environmental monitoring.
9. Environmental restoration.
Experience practicing in:
- Environmental Approvals
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)
- Environmental Management Plans (EMPs)
- Hydrogeological and Hydrological Studies
- Contaminated Site Assessment
- Acid Sulphate Soil Assessments
- Flora and Fauna Assessments