Phil graduated from Murdoch University with a Bachelor of Environmental Science (Hons). He has twenty seven years relevant experience in resource and environmental management, including key management roles with significant resource companies. Phil has extensive experience in environmental approvals and management, native title, mining and industry approvals, training, community consultation, auditing and commercial negations.
Experience practicing in:
- Investigations for project pre-feasibility and feasibility
- Environmental advice and reporting
- Environmental management plans
- Environmental impact assessment
- Monitoring reviews
- Land management, mine closure planning and rehabilitation