Richard Gorham has over twenty-five years environmental consulting experience and is responsible for strategic environmental advice, environmental impact assessment and applied ecological research for a diverse clientele comprising industry, resource development, land development and government corporations. His qualifications include a B.Sc. in marine biology, a M.Sc. in environmental science and a degree in law.
Experience practicing in:
- Environmental project management
- Environmental management and monitoring
- Environmental impact assessment and documentation
- Strategic environmental advice
- Environmental management scoping and planning
- Marine and aquatic studies