Stantec Australia Pty Ltd
Our passion for science drives our work across Western Australia. We take the time to understand your project—whether we’re collaborating with you on complex regulatory approvals, compliance monitoring at your site, or completing a terrestrial or aquatic survey. We’ll help you to find the right solution for your project and the community it supports.
As a highly experienced multidisciplinary team, our environmental specialists are skilled in environmental planning, regulatory approvals and compliance, impact assessments, ecological surveys, environmental policy, and sustainability.
We deliver a customised approach that considers the environmental values and objectives, as well as local, state and federal regulatory requirements to meet your project’s needs. We’ve managed extensive approvals and closure projects in Western Australia, finding tailored pathways through planning and design, to execution and monitoring.
With twenty years’ experience in Western Australia, we’re local people who care about our own communities. Our Australian and global network also allows us to bring innovation, experience and advice to local projects.
Experience practicing in:
- Mine rehabilitation and ecosystem monitoring
- Waste landform design, and cost optimisation
- Progressive mine closure systems
- Mine waste and tailing revegetation
- Tailing facility decommissioning, including cover design
- Environmental auditing
- Liaison with regulatory authorities and statutory submissions and approvals
- Flora and fauna baseline surveys and monitoring
- Aquatic, Marine and Salt lake ecology and monitoring
- Optimum reconstruction of soil profiles after mining
- Environmental management systems development and implementation
- Hydrology and Hydrogeology services