Sue is an environmental scientist with fifteen years experience spanning the consulting and tertiary education (TAFE) sectors. With formal qualifications in Environmental Science and training, she has a broad skills base that can be applied to a range of projects and situations. Sue's specialties include wetlands, environmental assessments, EMS, monitoring and sampling, preparations of management plans, statutory referrals and training.
Experience practicing in:
- Environmental Assessments and Investigations
- Environmental Auditing (including EMS)
- Statutory referrals and submissions
- Wetland management and assessment
- Monitoring and sampling
- Preparation of management plans