Code of Conduct
ECA MEMBER’S CODE OF CONDUCT
Members of the Association agree to the following code of conduct
- Members will act with honesty and integrity in all professional and business activities
- The responsibility of members to the community will come before their responsibility to the profession, to sectional or private interests, or to other consultants.
- Members will be personally accountable for the validity of all work they carry out or direct.
- Members will not condone misrepresentation or misuse of work they have carried out or directed.
- Members will apply their professional skills and knowledge for the benefit of their clients and to the best of their ability.
- Members will uphold the honesty, standing and dignity of the profession in all matters.
- Members will maintain their skills and knowledge throughout their careers.
- Members will only practice in areas in which they are competent.