YECA Workshop – Confident Communicators
YECA invites you to attend the Confident Communicators workshop on Thursday 27 April. Specialist facilitator Luke George will run the workshop, which will build on the outcomes of the popular ‘Networking for Connection’ event previously run by YECA. This workshop is targeted at younger, less experienced and/or graduate environmental consultants who are looking to build a strong foundation of key communication skills, which can applied to all types of interactions with clients, regulators, sub-consultants and colleagues.
Workshop attendees will learn:
- Why meeting new people can be confronting.
- How to nurture a relationship for mutual benefit.
- Strategies for pre and post interactions.
- How to overcome the fear of meeting new people.
- Why trust is always the deal breaker.
- How to move from giving value to being valuable.
Click HERE to register