Business Development Workshop
The Environmental Consultants Association (WA) invites you to join us for a Business Development Workshop on Wednesday 14th June.
This workshop is aimed at mid-career consultants who are beginning to gain business development accountability. It will also be relevant to junior consultants who are looking to grow their careers as a consultant.
The workshop will cover how to:
- Consider your stakeholders inside and outside your business
- Define your ideal customer profile
- Prioritise your customer base
- Build a powerful action tool to keep you focused on the right activities
- Mine the gold you already have! Leverage your existing customers first
The presentation will also focus on other relationships that will grow your network with purpose.
Attendees will receive:
- Printable worksheets provided for each attendee
- Excel templates for models discussed in workshop and;
- A copy of Tom’s book ‘Business Development Begins Here’
The workshop will be delivered by Tom Watkin, author and business leader. Tom started his career as a hydrogeologist and environmental consultant and evolved to focus more heavily on the business development aspects of the role.
Following the workshop there will be a panel discussion with representatives from the consulting industry Jamie Shaw - AECOM, Bruce Hegge - Teal Solutions and Kellie Bauer-Simpson - Focused Vision.
Date: 14 June 2023
Time: 5:00 to 6:30pm followed by networking drinks and nibbles
Location: AECOM Office | 15th floor | 58 Mounts Bay Rd, Perth
Cost: $22.00 for members and $35.00 for non- members (incl. GST)
Register: ECA Website, by 12th June 2023
Members and Non-members are welcome. If you are not a member and are interested in membership to the Association please click here.
Thank you to event sponsor AECOM