Terms & Conditions
ECA Website Terms & Conditions
Environmental Consultants Association (WA) Inc., (“ECA”) maintains this site (www.eca.org.au) for your entertainment, information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. Your access and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions below.
- Your use of the Site is at your risk. ECA makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy and ECA specifically disclaims any liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site. Neither ECA nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, or inability to use or access, the Site whether due to a breach of contract, breach of warranty, negligence, or otherwise.. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “AS IS” and is provided WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- ECA assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site. ECA also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any interruptions or errors in access to the Site or the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, security or reliability of any communications (including, without limitation, any transactions) made through or in relation to the Site.
- If you send any communications or materials to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, all such communications are, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by ECA for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, by sending or placing any such information, you grant to ECA an irrevocable, perpetual, unrestricted, royalty-free worldwide licence to use, copy, sublicense, modify, redistribute or otherwise deal with such information or materials including, without limitation, any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
- ECA is not responsible for the content of any site linked to or from the Site. Your linking to any other site is entirely at your own risk. While ECA may provide links on this Site to other sites, the inclusion of such links is for your convenience only and should not be interpreted as an endorsement of the owner/sponsor of the site or the content of the site. ECA disclaims all warranties, express and implied, as to the accuracy, validity, legality or otherwise of any materials or information contained on such sites.
- Although ECA may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards and the like on the Site, ECA is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the contents of any such communications nor for any error, defamation, libel, obscenity, profanity, or inaccuracy contained in any such communication. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. ECA will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing ECA to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials. In addition, you will not – Restrict or inhibit any other user from using or enjoying the Site; – Post, transmit or in any way exploit any material of any kind for commercial purposes, or which contains any promotional material or advertising; – download any material posted by any other user if you know, or ought reasonably to know, that such material cannot legally be distributed in such a manner.
- ECA may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. Since you are bound by these Terms and conditions, you should therefore periodically visit this page, by clicking the Terms and Conditions hyperlink at the bottom of the ECA web pages, to review the then current Terms and Conditions.
- ECA may terminate this agreement and your access to the Site at any time without notice. In the event of termination, you are no longer authorised to access the Site, but any and all restrictions imposed on you under these Terms and Conditions, and licences granted to ECA, and any ECA disclaimers and limitations of liability will survive such termination.
- Any other trade marks used in the Site that are not ECA trade marks, are trade marks of their respective owners.