Network, develop and engage with your industry.
- Network with government, consultants, environmental advisors & colleagues
- Access to professional development events, seminars and workshops
- Engagement with the Environmental Consultants Association (ECA) community, including peers
- Gain professional development points which can be integrated with company professional development programs
- Acknowledgement of status as an environmental practitioner
- Priority access to training and other activities coordinated by the ECA
- Access to newsletters, seminars, papers and guidelines published by the ECA