The ECA has ongoing representation on a number of key government and industry consultative working groups. This ensures member’s interests are represented and for a flow through of information back to members on relevant topics and issues.
Current representation includes:
- EPA Stakeholder Reference Group (SRG) – ECA representative Jamie Shaw
- WAMSI Dredging Science Advisory Committee – ECA representative Ian Le Provost
- DMIRS Environment Liaison Committee – ECA representative Tim Mitchell
- Standards Australia Mirror Committee for the ISO/TC 82/SC7 Committee – Mine Closure and Reclamation Management Standard – ECA representative Harley Lacy
- Westport Taskforce Peer review panel – ECA representative Ian Le Provost