The ECA has ongoing representation on a number of key government and industry consultative working groups. This ensures member’s interests are represented and for a flow through of information back to members on relevant topics and issues.
Current representation includes:
- EPA Stakeholder Reference Group (SRG) – ECA representative Lisa Adams
- Standards Australia Mirror Committee for the ISO/TC 82/SC7 Committee – Mine Closure and Reclamation Management Standard – ECA representative Harley Lacy
- DWER Regulatory Services (SRG) – ECA representative Tim Mitchell
- EPA Dredging Science Guidance Advisory Panel – ECA representative Ian Le Provost
- DAWE Regulated Community (RG) – ECA representative Jason Hick
- DWER Waste Reform Advisory Group – ECA representative Ronan Cullen