Belinda Clark has honours qualifications in botany and has worked in the mining industry for over 20 years. Belinda is an environmental consultant who specializes in environmental impact assessment, minesite approvals, preparation of statutory submission documents and auditing of minesite operations. Belinda is currently Director and Manager Approvals at Clark Lindbeck and Associates, Environmental Management Consultants.
Experience practicing in:
- Project environmental assessment
- Preparation of mining proposals
- Preparation of environmental management plans
- Preparation of decommissioning & closure plans
- Preparation of annual environmental reports
- Compliance and environmental audits