Dr Chris John has twenty-five years experience in the mining, manufacturing, agriculture and food processing industries. He has significant experience in working with regulatory authorities. Chris operates a general consultancy, established in 1990, concentrating on integration of environmental affairs into business, and covering a full range of services related to environmental management and environmental affairs.
Experience practicing in:
- Environmental impact assessment and permitting
- Environmental auditing /due diligence
- Waste tailings and wastewater management
- Strategic environmental planning
- Environmental management systems/organisation
- Odour-impact Assessment Studies