Mike Lundstrom has worked for 35 years on a wide variety of projects in the fields of environmental engineering, science and approvals, hydrology, hydrogeology, soil science, remote sensing, field/mining geology and engineering geology. He has worked as an environmental manager, as a field scientist and as a consultant. Mike has extensive experience working with government and private sector on resource approvals and development, regional planning, coastal planning and conservation projects.
Mike is currently Principal at Lundstrom Environmental Consultants and has been in that role for 10 years.
Experience practicing in:
- Environmental Approvals in the Mining and Basic Raw Material Extraction industries
- Surface and ground water studies
- Acid Sulphate Soil surveys
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Environmental Management Plans
- Agricultural and engineering soil surveys
- Mine Closure plans
General Services ? View service descriptions
BSc Geology and Geography (Rhodes University)
MSc Hydrogeology (Curtin University)
Grad. Cert Env. Man. (Murdoch University)