Phil Bayley is an Environmental Scientist who has been working in the environmental field since 1983, and as a private consultant since 1989. His experience covers a broad range including environmental assessment and approvals for mining, industrial, land development and infrastructure projects, planning schemes, environmental management planning, land capability and urban water management.
Experience practicing in:
- Environmental assessments for mining and other projects
- Wetland, surface water and groundwater management
- Environmental management plans
- Nutrient management
- Land capability assessment for subdivisions, on-site effluent disposal, etc.
- Site and route selection
- Expert testimony in SAT and Court hearings